The Scholarly & Reference E-Book Collection contains electronic books purchased by Ohio academic libraries from these publishers:
- ABC-CLIO: educational reference books – encyclopedias, handbooks, biographical collections, guides – on many specialized topics, primarily in the humanities and social sciences.
- Gale: reference books published by Thomson Gale; also includes a few reference books from Macmillan, Saur, and Scribner.
- Oxford University Press: important scholarly books, both classic and newly-published works, in the humanities and social sciences. Oxford imprints include OUP Oxford, OUP USA, and Clarendon Press.
- Sage: encyclopedias and reference handbooks from the Sage eReference catalog, mainly in the social sciences.
- Springer: high-quality scientific, technological and medical books. Springer imprints also include Apress, Birkhäuser, Physica-Verlag, Steinkopff, and others.
You may also want to search some of the collections listed separately in the Other E-Book Collections, such as Oxford Digital Reference Shelf.
Use of the Scholarly & Reference collection assumes you have read the Acceptable Use Policy.