The Scholarly & Reference E-Book Collection contains electronic books purchased by Ohio academic libraries from these publishers:
- ABC-CLIO: educational reference books – encyclopedias, handbooks, biographical collections, guides – on many specialized topics, primarily in the humanities and social sciences.
- Gale: reference books published by Thomson Gale; also includes a few reference books from Macmillan, Saur, and Scribner.
- Oxford University Press: important scholarly books, both classic and newly-published works, in the humanities and social sciences. Oxford imprints include OUP Oxford, OUP USA, and Clarendon Press. You can also access this collection on the Oxford Scholarship Online platform at oxford.universitypressscholarship.com. (Off Campus? Use this link instead: Oxford Scholarship Online from Off-Campus).
- Sage: encyclopedias and reference handbooks from the Sage eReference catalog, mainly in the social sciences.
- Springer: high-quality scientific, technological and medical books. Springer imprints also include Apress, Birkhäuser, Physica-Verlag, Steinkopff, and others. You can also access this collection on the Springer Link platform at link.springer.com. (Off Campus? Use this link instead: Springer Link from Off-Campus).
Use of the Scholarly & Reference collection assumes you have read the Acceptable Use Guidelines.